Concierge Support Service
Like all technology, smart homes can go wrong from time to time. While we can’t promise this won’t happen, with our Concierge Support Services we can help minimise the risk and be there for you when it does.
Industry leading support, for a hassle free home.
Concierge Support Benefits
24/7, 365 Day Support
Things rarely go wrong Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm. That’s why our support is available all day, everyday! Reach us via email, phone or our online help desk at a time that suits you.
To keep your system updated and working as it should, we include an annual tune-up in all our packages, worth between £300-600.
You’ll receive unlimited remote support, allowing us to access your system, often repairing issues without the need for in-home support.
As a subscriber you’ll receive a discounted rate of £100ph for in-home support, as well as discounts on second properties.
(Premium & Prime packages only)
If you do have a problem, with our guaranteed response times, you’ll be our priority with engineers on site in as little as one day.
(Premium & Prime packages only)
We’ll proactively monitor your system, troubleshooting potential issues before they arise.
Should you require an in-home visit to resolve an issue, these are provided between 08:00 — 16:30 Monday to Friday. To contact support please click here.
Concierge Support customers receive a discounted in-home rate of £100ph/ per engineer (normal price £150ph) and will not be charged the one-off £75 call-out fee. All in-home support will be billed for the 1st hour, with further time billed in 30 minutes increments. Other expenses such as parking, congestion charge and tolls will be charged at cost.
For all new installation we also offer an optional hardware cover. For more on our hardware cover please click here.
In order to support your system, we will arrange an in-home visit to setup and familiarise ourselves with your installation. This will include:
- Take over of your Control4 account, giving us access to support the system.
- Upgrade your Control4 software to the latest version possible.
- Install and setup of remote monitoring and support for all hardware and software.
- Review and take control of your network infrastructure. If passwords are unknown, we will reset and re-setup.
- Documentation of your current installation, to ensure we understand what is installed and the support needed.
The setup fee is £600, discounted to £400 for those subscribing to one of our packages.
To find out more about our support service, or to answer any more questions you might have, feel free to get in touch!
To keep your system updated and ensure it’s being maintained, our annual or bi-annual (package depending) tune-up visits are quite comprehensive and include:
- Upgrade of the software on your Control4 system to the latest version available for your system
- Upgrade of the firmware on your network (router, switches and access points) the latest version available for your hardware
- Dust down of the racks*
- Update of the firmware on your CCTV cameras and recorder (if managed by us)*
- Clean of the lenses on your CCTV cameras where these are accessible*
- Update of the firmware on TVs where applicable*
- Check of control4 remotes and touch screens*
- General test of the system and ensure it is working, e.g. video and audio sources all come on and play correctly*
Those marked (*) are only part of the onsite check up, included as part of the Premium and Prime packages.
Award Winning Service
Our support services are the 2022 winner of the Circle of Excellence Awards for Service & Support Proposition!
The Service & Support Proposition award recognises Partners of Snap One who have expertly communicated and delivered aftercare to their clients and prospects in a way that is easy to understand and elevates our industry’s standard.
Visit our project page for details on our latest takeover